In the job description section, you will fill out the most crucial bits of your posting. There are only a few required fields to fill out, so if you have a job description at hand, you can just copy paste the content in to the right fields.
Depending on your contract, you will see buttons to select the type of applicant you are seeking:
- Entry-Level Applicants: New graduates and other workers that do not require a job history. You CAN screen these applicants automatically for their school graduation date.
- Mid-Career Applicants: Applicants in the middle of their career that have a job history. You can NOT screen these applicants automatically for their school graduation date.
- Part-Time Applicants: Part-time hires that do not require a job history. You can NOT screen these applicants automatically for their school graduation date.
In this section you will fill out the necessary details for the job posting. Not all of the fields are required, but you are encouraged to fill them in to give applicants as much information as possible.
- Title — Required
- Number of hires — Optional
- Location (City, Country) — Required
- Division — Optional
- Application deadline — Optional
- Start date — Optional
- Occupational category — Optional
- Job description — Required
- Responsibilities — Required
- Qualifications — Required
- Conditions — Required
- Salary — Optional
You can use the rich text editor in the job description, responsibilities, qualifications and conditions fields like you would use Word.
Click on B for Bold, I for Italic.
You can have a bulleted list or a numbered list, and also add links to the text.
If you wish to have an open search for the position, leave the application deadline empty. The posting will then be visible on your landing site as long as its status is set to “Live”.